Hello Monday | A Day in the Life

Happy Monday Friends! We had a pretty relaxing weekend. I didn't take a lot of pictures so I thought I would have A Day in the Life post!!

Here is my day. Wednesday, January 29th, 2020

My alarm went off at 5AM. Remember I like to get up before anyone else and enjoy the calmness of the house. I finally rolled out of bed at 5:15. Colder months is so hard to get up!

I set the coffee pot for 5AM before I go to bed so I know the pot is usually finished by the first snooze. I let the dogs potty and fed them,  turned on the lamps, poured my first cup of coffee and sat down with my devotional around 5:25.

About 5:55, I wake up the kids and fix their breakfast. 

At 6:15, I unloaded the dishwasher.

Then it was getting everything and everyone together to leave the house at 6:50.

I was back home by 7:30 ( I had to run to Publix) I started a load of laundry, put the pups dog food in the crock pot to cook for the day, and packaged 3 wine glasses that were shipping out.

By 8:00, I sat down at my computer because I remembered that I didn't finish my WUW post because I felt so bad Tuesday night that I went to bed at 8:15.

Then I did a little blog reading.

Switched out the laundry.

Filled my diffusers.

and was at the gym for my 9AM class.

By 10:15, I was home, ate a snack, folded laundry, put laundry away, started another load, and took a shower.

By 11:15, I was back in the craftroom working on orders when my Senegence order arrived. I opened it and packaged up orders.

I worked on the Monthly Monogram Club

Valentine's Day

St. Patrick's Day 

I photographed new sets.

Photographed St. Patrick's Day Peek A Boo Glasses. 

At 1:20, I finally ate lunch.

At 2:00, I left for carpool line. Duke was in the backseat.

Around 4:00, I had a snack.

At 6:00, I dropped Ella off at youth group, then came back home to set up tacos for the rest of us for dinner.

After I ate dinner, I got the new items listed in the shop, cleaned up dinner dishes, then made myself a cup of coffee to go back and pick up Ella.

At 8:30, I did my nighttime skin care routine, brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower.

At 8:45, I unloaded the dishwasher again and loaded it back up!

I did a quick vacuum of the floors.

At 9:03, the kids turned in their phones for the night. I refilled my water, turned off the lamps, kissed the kids good night, then got in the bed myself. I read for about 30 minutes before calling it a day!

I always love reading about other people's day so I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into mine!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments