Happy Wednesday Friends! Hope your day is going well so far!
If you read the blog yesterday then you know that we completed our Fall Bucket List! I thought it would be fun to share our Winter Bucket List and see if we can complete it as well! But if not, at least we will have fun trying!!
We have already completed a few items on our list! I will be sure to share those soon!!
Every Month, I like to share my monthly goals~~
Since December is such a crazy month, my only goal is to enjoy the Holiday season with my friends and family!! Plus, tackle a few fun things from the list above :)
Let me review Novembers Goals
1. I reopened my Etsy Shop! I have gotten a good bit of orders! Thank you all so much for the love and support!
2. Deep Clean Kids Rooms and Clothes-They actually did most of this task! We donated lots of clothes to Goodwill:)
3. Enjoy Thanksgiving! Yes, we did! You can read our Thanksgiving recap here!
4. Start Christmas Shopping! Amazon Prime has been my shopping partner!
5. Decorate for Christmas! This was the first year that I have ever decorated before Thanksgiving! I will share a Christmas home Tour next week:)
Do you have a Winter/Christmas Bucket List? Share your ideas below!
Or do you set monthly goals? What do you hope to accomplish this month!!