Our Week with DISNEY Day ONE!

Happy Monday Y'all!! I hope you had a great weekend! I am recapping our week when we went to Disney! 

Monday, November 28th- 

Coffee, Jesus, Kids to School. Then I got myself ready and headed to the funeral home to lay my sweet Maw-Maw to rest. 
Ben met me at the funeral home. Family time to see her was 11-12 and then the visitation from 12-2 and the funeral was a 2PM. 
Ben and I got home a little after 6 and curled up on the couch for the evening. It was a long and emotional day. 

Tuesday, November 29th- 

Coffee, Jesus, Kids to School. Then I did all the things to get ready for our DISNEY trip!!! Oh I did squeeze in a lunch date with the hubs! 

Wednesday, November 30th- 

Coffee, Jesus, Kids to School, and then all the last minute stuff before we left. We got on the road around 4PM and got to our room at MIDNIGHT! 

Thursday, December 1st- DAY 1

We started our day at Animal Kingdom. We were up and walking through the park by 8AM. 

He's such a big kid! HA 

Quick ride on the Dino ride. 

Then we headed to ride Avatar Flight of Passage. 

Then we had Lightening Line passes for Expedition Everest. 

We had early lunch reservations at Yak & Yeti Restaurant. It was delicious! 

The kids grabbed churros and we headed to the Kilimanjaro Safaris. 

after the safari ride, we walked through the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail. We saw several other animals including 2 hippos and 1 came out of the water, swirled his tail, and pooped everywhere. Ian about lost it. He saw this happen on a video and it made his day to see it happen in real life! HA 

We rode Expedition Everest again and on the way back over to the ride the family humored me and took pictures. 

After the ride, we all grabbed a drink, and hopped on a bus to Epcot. We did see characters on the water and....

snapped a picture of the iconic Tree of Life. 

On the way to the buses more pictures.....

More pictures walking into Epcot.

First thing first, Spaceship Earth, and headed to Test Track.

We had early dinner reservations at San Angel Inn Restaurante in Mexico. While we waited for our food the kids rode the Gran Fiesta Tour. 
We enjoyed dinner, grabbed a drink after dinner, and headed to ride Nemo and walk through the Aquarium after the Nemo ride. 

We headed back to the resort and was laying in bed by 7:30. 

After a long travel day and very little sleep, we were exhausted. We were all asleep by 9PM. 

I will be back tomorrow for Days 2-4. 

No comments