Our Week with a New Grill & A Trip to Sea Island.

Happy Month, Happy New Week! I am not going to lie I am ready for July to be over. I am recapping our week of July 13th-July 19th today! So if you blogged make sure you grab our graphic and join us below! 


Monday, July 13th-

It was a day of playing catch up, taking Ian to the golf course, laundry, grocery shopping. You know all the fun things. We purchased a new grill on Sunday so I had to use it for dinner Monday evening. 

Tuesday, July 14th-

Woke up like most mornings- coffee and Jesus. I got a quick ride in on the Peloton. Then that afternoon we went to one of Ian's friends, great grandads funeral. 

The rest of the day was spent getting ready to go out of town. 

Wednesday, July 15th- 

I dropped Ian off at the golf course around 9am and then picked up him and his friend, Walt because we were heading to Sea Island, GA for Ian's tournament and Walt was his caddy. 

Bailey came to stay with Ella and the pups and Brett went with us to Sea Island. 

We got to our hotel around 11:30 pm.

Thursday, July 16th- 

Ian had a practice round at 9:30 so I dropped them off and I went shopping. I have mentioned my toe ring on here several times and I got my latest one when we went to Savannah for Ben's 40th Birthday. Well her shop is in St. Simons so I added another toe ring to the mix. 

After shopping, I went back to the course and met up with the guys. The course is right next to a small airport and y'all it was a BUSY one. Planes flew right over us when they were landing. 

Sweet Brett. 

It was a BEAUTIFUL golf course.

After his practice round, we went back to the hotel to chill and get ready for dinner. We ate at The Crab Trap. It was so GOOD. 

Friday, July 17th-

Ian woke up and his nerves got the best of him. We were able to get him to eat a little bit. Once he got on the course and teed off he was fine. 

I drove the golf cart because we had the cooler and bags of snacks. 

I LOVE the spanish moss in south Georgia. 

He finished the round. It wasn't his best round but we were still proud of him.  Y'all it was HOT. We went back to the hotel, got ready, and came back to the course for dinner. 

After dinner, we went out on the back lawn for the guys to play putt-putt.  From 7-8 pm, they had a man play the bagpipes. 

It was a fun evening. 

Saturday, July 18th- 

Ian tee time wasn't until 1:44, so we let the boys sleep in and Ben and I went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  We picked up CFA for the boys. 

We got back to the course around noon so Ian could warm-up and hit some balls. He marked his golf balls with his grandaddy's initials. 

Love my new yeti! 

Ian started feeling really bad after the turn. He ate a hamburger and it just didn't sit well with his stomach. He got so sick that he ended up withdrawing from the tournament and we headed home that evening. 

Sunday, July 19th- 

Ian stayed home with me and just chilled. While Ben and Ella went to play golf. I did all the normal Sunday chores. 

But I ended the night watching a Christmas movie. 

It's so rough to be Trixie. HA 

We had a good week! I hope y'all have a great week ahead! 

xoxo Heather 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments