So Today I am linking up with 2 of my favorite bloggers...Andrea with Momfessionals and Erika with A Little Bit of Everything!! They live over in the big State of Texas, but I think we should totally be besties...Just saying'
Now it's time for us to Talk..... What are my New Years Resolutions and What am I looking forward to....
New Year Resolutions:
1. Eat better and get more active which will lead to me losing weight and feeling better about myself!!
So far this year...I have not done that great at this resolution but I am trying to be stronger than my excuses!! #21dayfix #onedayatatime
I'm loving the work outs. But I need to become one with the containers!!
2. Start a Blog
Well if you are reading this, then you know I started a BLOG! My goal for my blog is to share my family-kinda of like an online scrapbook, fashion, DIY, crafts, recipes, goals, girl talk, really anything!! This blog has a long way to go, but one day at a time! I want it to be pretty and eye catching! I need to take a class! I'm clueless when it comes to setting up the blog!!
3. Bible Journaling- I love seeing everyone's post on IG on how they decorated their journaling bibles.. Well a sweet friend commented on one of my Facebook post about starting a bible study! Well we did it!! We have meet two times already and are meeting again in the morning!! I am so excited! We picked Lisa Harpers book 'A Perfect Mess'
4. Continue to make goodies for 'Oh My Glitter'- I would love to create something that is uniquely mine!! I can create tons of tumblers, water bottles, earrings, wine glasses, etc! But everyone makes those! I would love to create something that is unique..... that is the forefront of my brain!!
One of my favorite goodies so far this year!!
5. I hate to admit it, but I am a yeller and I hate myself for it.....I am working very hard to change that bad habit!!
6. Ben and I are really good at alone time....dates, concerts, trips, etc. I really hope we can continue that this year~~ We have our first trip planned to see Tyler Farr and Lee Brice in February!
7. I need to make an effort to spend one on one time with my kids!!
What am I looking forward to... Being a better me and spend lots of time with my favorite people.
I can't wait to read all of your resolutions!! Happy 2016 friends!!