Our Weekend with the allergic reaction...

Hello Monday! So who watched The Superbowl last night?? I didn't care who won because they both had DAWGS on the teams!! #godawgs

I hope you will grab our graphic and join us! I'm recapping our weekend but anything goes...

Remember Friday when I shared that I got to hug Annie F. Downs' neck?? I forgot to share that she autographed my 100 Days to Brave book and my Remember God book. I also posted our picture on the ole 'gram and looked who liked it...

I totally fangirled. I just had to share with y'all  😉

Now for our weekend. Friday morning started off with me taking Trixie to the vet for her yearly exam and shots. She was so sad but she looked so cute.

But after a great report from the vet we stopped for chick minis from CFA! 

Then I came home and finished meal planning with my FAVORITE meal planner.

I thought for sure that if Trixie was going to have a reaction to her shots she would have had it at this point so I ran my few errands including Target to pick up this book. I'm on the 3rd chapter and I just love it. I mean she has pugs...of course I was going to love her. 😉

When I got home to unload groceries this is what I found...

Y'all she ended up having a reaction to her shots. I freaked out. I threw the cold groceries in the garage fridge and raced back to the vet. She was allergic to the lepto in one of the shots. She got a benadryl and steroid shot. We stayed at the vet for about 30 minutes to make sure the swelling was going down. 

Then we went to get Ian. This was Trixie in carpool line. She couldn't hold her eyes open.

After I got both kids home from school, I ran Ian up to the golf course to meet Ben. I finally got home and unloaded the groceries at 6PM. After that I plopped my big butt on the couch and didn't move! HA

Saturday morning, my guys headed back to the golf course. I went into #gsd mode. I didn't accomplish much of anything on Friday but I got a lot accomplished on Saturday.

I posted the picture of my Brave Love book on Instagram and look who liked it...

I was feeling very loved! 🤣🤣🤣

But that afternoon looked a lot like this...

Trixie was still feeling the effects from her medicine but the swelling was gone.

Sunday morning we went to brunch and then to have Ian fitted for his tux for my niece's wedding. We also stopped by Bed, Bath, and Beyond where we all got new comforters.  I hope to share on Friday! I have a few more finishing touches.

The rest of Sunday looked like this...

Watching TV on the back deck because it was BEAUTIFUL!

I made Taco Soup for dinner then we curled up on the couch to watch the Superbowl! 

How was your weekend?? What did you do fun??

Inlinkz Link Party

No comments