Hello Monday | Hunter's 1st Birthday Edition

Happy Monday Friends! Not to freak anyone out but in 2 WEEKS it's Christmas Eve! CRAZY! I still only have 2 presents purchased but have no fear Ben and I have big shopping plans this upcoming weekend.

We had a fun weekend celebrating a certain little boy turning one. I hope you will grab our graphic and join us! I am recapping our weekend fun but anything goes.

Last Thursday, I was out for the count. I woke up with a 101.1 fever and it knocked me on my butt. Friday I woke up feeling so much better so I spent the day playing catch up! I ran all the errands and worked on orders. After I picked Ian up from school, I ran to mail our Christmas cards and had a few extra minutes before I had to pick up Ella from school so I zoomed through Starbucks for us an after school treat. #igetmomoftheyear 

Friday evening we went to show our support for one of our friends who is the varsity boys basketball coach at a local high school. Matt, Kayla, and Wes came too. Just look at this sweetness...

Saturday morning, we hung around the house and I enjoyed my quiet time and coffee next to the Christmas tree. 

I worked on more orders. 

Then we headed to celebrate Hunter turning ONE! Can y'all even believe it? I feel like I was just introducing him to y'all and sharing this picture. 

and now look at him...

Proud Mama and Daddy

We bought him a Tonka truck! 

His cake was absolutely precious. 

It took him a little bit to get into his cake but boy when he did, he went all in...

After cake and a cleanup, Hunter was ready to play with his toys!! 

When we got home from the party, I poured a glass of wine and Ian built a fire. 

Then we decided to play Monopoly. 

Trixie wanted to join in on the family fun! 

Since Monopoly is the never-ending game we decided to take a break and watch The Santa Claus and make reindeer food. 

Ella made us both a cup of hot cocoa with this cute marshmellow stirrer from Target.  

Sunday morning, it was still raining and I had lots I needed to accomplish so we stayed in. I worked on more orders while Ben and the kids tried to finish the game of Monopoly. #theyfinallyjustgaveup 
I did several loads of laundry, did a clean sweep of the house, made lunches and snack. But around 3pm, Ben and the kids rode up to the Sprint store followed by a phone call to me to come up there because we were all upgrading our phones. #ididntfinishmytodolist So I ended up with the new iPhone XS Max. #ithink #itsalotoftechnology 

I hope y'all have a great week. Make sure to stop back by this week because I am sharing our Christmas Bucket List and How we Decked the Halls this year! 


No comments