Happy Fri-Yay Friends! We are thrilled its the WEEKEND!! We have lots of golf and family time planned! Fun times for sure!!
Normally on Fridays I share our FAVORITES from the week but this week is a little different! If you are new around here.....let me just say setting monthly goals is a FAVORITE of mine! I love the sense of accomplishment at the end of the month. Plus it helps me to grow even if I don't meet all my goals for that month!
Before I share April's Goals.....let's take a peek at March's accomplishments!
1. Spring Break can't get here FAST enough! We are all set and ready to go!
2. I think I should just move recipe box to my yearly goals! I really want to rewrite all my recipes and use my new recipe box! But let's be real....that is time consuming!
3. I have started the LLC process. I hope to click "submit" in April!
4. Create 4 new designs for my Etsy Shop- Oh My Glitter - LOVE all of them!
5. We didn't make a St. Patrick's Day goodie....but we did decorate for the occasion, does that count?
6. I did not complete the 21 day fix. I think I am going to step away from any diet/fitness program for right now and just concentrate on making healthier food choices and being more active.
Overall, I feel pretty good about my accomplishments from March!
Now let's look at April's Goals
Lots of FUN planned for sure!!
Are you a goal setter?? What do you hope to accomplish in April??