Ok...so somehow I got ahead of myself and posted my Thursday's post on Wednesday, so today I am posting Wednesday's post! HA Did you follow that?? Just bear with me!! I was suppose to answer the Kids behind the Blog questions YESTERDAY and link up with Stephanie!
1.What is your favorite sport?
Ian-Golf because it is fun!
Ella- Softball and football....I don't know why mom!
2. If someone gave you a million dollars what would you buy?
Ian- LOTS of golf stuff but mainly clubs!
Ella- A Mansion
3. Tell me 3 things that kids do better than mommies and daddies.
Ian- play ping pong..(where did that come from), I don't know mom, why are you asking me these questions!!
Ella- cartwheels, handstands, and front flips...yes ma'am you do all of those better than me!!
4.What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
Ian- play golf
Ella- my Birthday
5. Share with me 3 things you like about yourself.
Ian- my girlfriend, my friends, and my golf game!
(oh this boy)
Ella- my eyes, my hair, and all my friends! HA
It's a good thing I love these 2 kiddos!! LOL
They keep me on my toes that is for sure!!
Here are the question for October
- What do you want to be for Halloween?
- Do you like handing out candy or collecting it?
- What should Mommy and Daddy be for Halloween?
- Do you like to make a scary or happy faces Jack-o-lantern?
- What is the best part of Halloween? What's the worst?
Have a great Thursday friends!~!