I can't believe it is already April!
Happy Monday Friends!
Today I am going to share with you April's Goals!!
But first let's look at March's Goal
1. Clean out kids closets=CHECK
2. Type Spring Cleaning list=made the list but wrote it in my Erin Condren Notebook, so CHECK
3. Schedule painter, pressure washer, and carpet cleaning= I have a call into the pressure washer and painter!
We are puppy sitting for my nephew, so carpet cleaning will be later this month!
She is super sweet!
4. Make St. Patrick's Day Craft=CHECK
5. Make Easter Craft=CHECK
6. Make Holiday Treats=CHECK
7. Enjoy Spring Break=CHECK
We stayed home, relaxed, and Ben and the kids played Golf
1. Finish Spring Cleaning!
I started spring cleaning the upstairs last week and hope to tackle the main level this week and next!
2. Plant my Pots
I love going to The Growers Outlet and getting my spring/summer plants!
I plan on doing that later this week or next:)
I love lots of pots filled with plants on my porches!!
3. Follow up with pressure washer and painter-
That is on my to do list today!
4. Make Carpet Cleaning appt!!
On my list to do next week when Riley has gone home:)
5. Keep adding items to my Etsy Shop
I try to add several items each week!
6. Get a head start on Teachers Gifts
Teacher Appreciation week is May 2-6
our last day of school is May 19th
so I need to get busy!!
7. Make Burlap Banner
one of my previous monthly goals was to make something with the burlap that I had laying around, well I finally figured out what I wanted to make with them- a burlap banner!
I'll share when I get them made!
8. Pallet American Flag
My neighbor gave me 2 pallets from her work over a year ago and I hope to paint an American flag on one of them this month to put in the back yard to display for the summer!!
I think that is quite a few goals for this month!!
Grab a cup of joe and get this day started!!